Last updated on 13th December, 2020
At Help with HR.co.uk, we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites, apps and any other services we provide (“our Services").
When registering an account, or using our websites, apps and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Help with HR whose registered office is located at 161 Windmill Road, London, W5 4BS Registered in England & Wales, Reg 11464808. If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@Help with HR.co.uk.
Our commitment to privacy
We have adopted the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) to ensure that we fully comply with the principles of national and international data protection laws. We have established the following data protection principles as our guidelines:
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of data processing Your personal data will be collected and processed in a legal, fair, and transparent manner.
Purpose and storage limitation The personal data we collect serves an explicit and a legitimate purpose and will not be stored by us for any longer than is necessary.
Data minimisation Any personal data that we use will be adequate, up to date, and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
Accuracy The personal data we have on file will be the correct, complete, and updated (if necessary) information that you have personally provided us with. Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is either deleted, corrected, supplemented, or updated.
Confidentiality and data security Your personal data will be treated as confidential, and will be kept secure by taking all suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing and distribution, as well as the accidental loss, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- register with us and log in through our websites and/or our apps;
- create an account in our websites and/or our apps;
- submit a booking enquiry through our websites and/or our apps;
- make a booking/order through our websites and/or our apps, and during the service itself;
- complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites and/or our apps;
- subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
- complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
- send feedback to us via our website and/or our apps;
- respond to our marketing communications;
- correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our websites and our apps (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
- report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites, use any of our apps or account systems:
- basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
- statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our apps and/or websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual; We may also use GPS technology or other location technology in connection with our apps to determine your current location.
How we may use your information
We use the information you give to us:
- to administer any account you may have with us;
- to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
- to occasionally provide you with co-branded and joint offerings in the form of products or services.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
- to ensure that content on our websites and our apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
- to administer our websites and our apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our websites, apps and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
- to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and apps, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our websites and apps safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
Information is kept only by Help with HR
Third party companies
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To Google Analytics experts only who would be privy only to Google analytic data which does not hold specific personal information
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties. However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites, apps and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntarily. You can choose to browse some parts of Help with HR’s website without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as your account is active or for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.